Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our Best Interest

It has come up several times in debates I have had that, regardless of what the constitution says, people are willing to let the government force universal health care reform onto the US citizens because they see the government as acting in our own best interest.  This assumes of course that the government knows exactly what is right for its citizens and how best to enact the correct actions.  I would like to challenge whomever is willing to provide me with three federal government programs that act in the best interest of the entire US population and that have been enacted so efficiently that you can not think of a non-government alternative.  Leave me comments - contact me through AIM or Facebook - talk to me face-to-face - WHATEVER.  I am interested to see what pops up.  You also have plenty of room in the comments section to validate your selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment