Thursday, August 20, 2009

... and we're live!

Over the past few months, I have had a lot of great debates with my friends over lots of different topics. Topics in areas such as government, religion, society, and corporations... water cooler topics for people that don't like sports, reality television, or celebrity gossip.

We don't always agree on topics, but that usually makes the discussion more interesting and educational. My group of friends does not require you to agree with them - only that you know why you think the way you do. It helps to form a more logical argument and really understand why you feel the way you do about the topics that are really important.

This blog is my attempt to share my thoughts in an open forum to challenge me to think deeper about the issues that I feel strongly about and to hear what other people have to say. Hopefully I encourage some thought in other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment